10 Ways to Expand Your Email Marketing Lists
Andrew Pitre, writing for the HubSpot Blog, recently wrote "25 Clever Ways to Grow Your Email Marketing List." Anyone who does email marketing knows how important it is to update and expand your email marketing list as often as possible. Here are ten easy ways to do just that. (To see all 25 tips, click here)
1) Revamp your email content so that people want to share it with their email contacts and on social media like Facebook. The better quality your content is, the more likely it is to be shared.
2) Include social sharing buttons on your emails, as well as a "Subscribe" link and "Email to a Friend" button. The easier it is for your readers to share your content, the more likely it is that they will. And the more they share it the more people who have a chance to sign up!
3) Leverage your print media by adding a QR code to it. When the QR code is scanned, people will have the option of providing you their email.
4) Create a custom Facebook tab for email signups. Not sure how? HubSpot has a great explanation of the custom tabs feature in Facebook. Click here to read it!
5) Use your Facebook timeline to further promote an offer that requires an email address. Adding social sharing buttons to your landing pages and thank-you pages will further promote your offer.
6) Create a new whitepaper, ebook, or other lead generation offer that requires visitors to provide their email to access.
7) Create a Twitter campaign to promote one of your lead generation offers on Twitter. Require an email address to view the ebook or whitepaper.
8) Use an affiliate or partner newsletter or blog to promote one of your ebooks, whitepapers, or other offer to reach a new audience and gain fresh emails.
9) Target offers redeemable using an email address on your LinkedIn Company Page or in appropriate and relevant LinkedIn groups, or recommend an offer as the answer to someone's question in LinkedIn Answers.
10) Add calls-to-action and links to landing pages at the end of your YouTube videos, and encourage people to subscribe to your mailing list. You can even add links in your video's description.
It takes a long time to build good business leads lists. If you do not want to wait but want start the marketing to your target audience now, Sales Inside Inc will help you build highly accurate emails lists for your target market.
© SalesInside Inc.