Complete report on companies using SAP and data counts.
Sales Inside Inc conducts detailed research on all the major technologies being used by various organizations and maintains comprehensive list of decision makers from companies using those technologies
SAP market – Customers Snapshot
Today more than 183,000 customers (including customers from acquisition of Sybase) in 130 plus countries use SAP software applications. Contrary to the common knowledge that SAP is for big businesses, today over 80% of its customers are small and medium enterprises. At the same time 80% of Fortune 500 companies use one or the other SAP applications. SAP’s applications are grouped around nine major business processes:
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM for Sales and Marketing
- Enterprise Asset Management ( EAM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP):
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Management
SAP AG has almost equal spread of customers across two major regions. 40% customers are from EMEA, 41% customers are from AMERICAS and 19% are from APJ and Latin American regions.
SAP focuses on six industry sectors: process industries, discrete industries, consumer industries, service industries, financial services, and public services. It offers more than 25 industry solution portfolios for large enterprises and more than 550 micro-vertical solutions for midsize companies and small businesses.
SAP reported in its press release dated July 3rd, 2012 that SAP Business All-in-One solution has been positioned by Gartner, Inc in the leaders quadrant for midmarket companies. Currently more than 21,700 companies worldwide run SAP Business-All-in-One. Our research further reveals the following approximate customer mix :
SAP ERP customers – Approx 64,000 plus unique companies globally using SAP ERP.
SAP CRM customers – Approx 10,000 plus unique companies globally using SAP CRM.
SAP Business One – Approx 22,000 plus unique companies globally using SAP Business One.
Marketing your products to SAP Customers on a global scale has never been easier than with Sales Inside Inc’s exclusive list of companies using SAP. We refresh our research and List of companies using SAP every 90 days. Currently Sales Inside Inc has information on over 55% companies using SAP software applications including contact data of decision makers from departments and functions like Marketing, IT, Finance, HR etc. If you are targeting this market segment, our list represents a unique marketing opportunity to increase your revenue and customer base. Here are some examples of segmentation that our customers have requested:
- List of Companies Using SAP in EMEA List of Companies Using SAP in North America
- List of Companies Using SAP in Europe Top 1000 companies Using SAP
- Top 5000 companies Using SAP
- List of IT, Supply Chain, Logistics Manager Plus contacts from Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals and Retail industries from companies using SAP ERP in Europe.
- Global List of Product Management, Product Development, Innovation, Quality contacts from companies using SAP.
- and more.
Click to view sample data